Any News On Kof2003?

I'm still not too clear on what is it that makes the bootleg romset not unplayable under *normal* Kawaks and Nebula...

it requires adding new data into the source code. its easier to add stuff like that in fba and mame because theyre open source. the proper releases of kawaks as of yet dont contain the code needed to properly emulate kof2003. in fact it might have been added theres just no way of adding the dat to the latest kawaks release to test it. but if its not there it isnt needed for 2/3 years when kawaks will be made to support kof2003.

I memmer finding what it was. It was memory in the program(p1) that you have to tell the emu to read. Cause I memmer trying to run kof2003 in my command line version of Mame Plus and it said "unreadable memory in -insert hex-" and that's how the bank switching was made for kof2003

I memmer finding what it was. It was memory in the program(p1) that you have to tell the emu to read. Cause I memmer trying to run kof2003 in my command line version of Mame Plus and it said "unreadable memory in -insert hex-" and that's how the bank switching was made for kof2003

Ah that explainst it then. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...