Anime Gobblers

Cominus

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because those are mainstream anime. It's the ones that most of the people are exposed to. It's a pity. But I don't watch anime anymore, but when I do, it's the top quality stuff. :lol:

And Cominus, I absolutely love your new sig. :lol:

I don't know much in regards to anime either.......so I pretty much have only heard of the ones that were mentioned. I'm not a fan of wierdly drawn cartoons with wacky stories/voices (Which is what most anime I have seen, is)

Oh and I got me one of those little dudes in my sig too, what do you think? *blatant IE bashing alert!* :lol:

Try Legend of Black Heaven.  Haven't actually seen yet but it sounds/looks so cool.

It's about this dude who starts a heavy metal band to save the world from an alien invasion.

I've seen a few episodes. The japanese name doesn't sound that cool though. has quite a few metal tracks, but gets quite repetitive after a few episodes. The "dude" in question is some middleaged ex-rockstar-turned-stressed-out-salaryman who is facing a middle age crisis. He becomes the unlikely hero when an alien green haired chick discovers that his guitair music can power a space cannon which enables them to win an intergalactic war.

Edited by ugenn

you guys really needa go to the animesuki forum, we talk about stuff not even shown in the u.s at all

I do watch weird unlicensed animes. I visit the anime-keep, anime junkies, Laughingman(subbing the new Ghost in the shell) I also read mangas which i find online too like that tengo tengin which is ok but it reminds me alot of a previous anime, kiotusken of something like that.

Oh and I got me one of those little dudes in my sig too, what do you think? *blatant IE bashing alert!*  ;)

Damn you, I'm using IE 6... ;) But I'm going to get Mozilla Firefox soon. My older version of Mozilla stopped opening so I reverted back to IE. Actually, I'm using this MYIE2 which is actually pretty nifty. It lets me use and change proxies on the fly without having to change my Internet settings.

But I don't get a chance to see all these animes because all my anime friends have moved away. How sad.

I recommend FLCL (you learn where LordKanti comes from :ph34r: ), Hellsing, Chobits, Glodenboy, and for my favorite movie AKIRA.(If you havent seen that you are lost)

Goldenboy is the best! ;)

Thanks I forgot to check my spelling mistakes. ;) I feel like failed an engrish report.