Anime Gobblers

Cominus

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

right now, i'm kinda watching an anime on VIVA(german music channel)

wich is a bout a guy wich has 2 choose to become a Sky Dragon or an Earth Dragon..... it's super cool drawed....... also i'm watching yu-gi-oh over and over and beyblade v force..... and samurai jack season 3( not actually anime, my opinion)

I do watch weird unlicensed animes. I visit the anime-keep, anime junkies, Laughingman(subbing the new Ghost in the shell) I also read mangas which i find online too like that tengo tengin which is ok but it reminds me alot of a previous anime, kiotusken of something like that.

They're the ones that sub Ghost In The Shell: Complex? Or the movie?

Cuz I have the raw of the movie and need people to help me translate >_>

I recommend FLCL (you learn where LordKanti comes from :ph34r: ), Hellsing, Chobits, Glodenboy, and for my favorite movie AKIRA.(If you havent seen that you are lost)
Furi Kuri is one of the greatest animes I've ever seen. Its so unexpected and funny, and Haruko is all cool too. Hellsing ;) Thats good shizzle right there, I got the DVD box set for 98 dollars canadian.

Azumanga Daioh has a pretty weird concept for an anime - roughly 150 5 minute episodes. ;)
Thats an OAV. Original Animated Videos, which are useally a 30 minutes to an hour.

Azumanga Daioh has a pretty weird concept for an anime - roughly 150 5 minute episodes. ;)
Thats an OAV. Original Animated Videos, which are useally a 30 minutes to an hour.

I know what and OVA/OAV is...according to AnimeNfo, Azumanga Daioh isn't an OVA, at least not the original one.

I do watch weird unlicensed animes. I visit the anime-keep, anime junkies, Laughingman(subbing the new Ghost in the shell) I also read mangas which i find online too like that tengo tengin which is ok but it reminds me alot of a previous anime, kiotusken of something like that.

They're the ones that sub Ghost In The Shell: Complex? Or the movie?

Cuz I have the raw of the movie and need people to help me translate >_>

I recommend FLCL (you learn where LordKanti comes from :ph34r: ), Hellsing, Chobits, Glodenboy, and for my favorite movie AKIRA.(If you havent seen that you are lost)
Furi Kuri is one of the greatest animes I've ever seen. Its so unexpected and funny, and Haruko is all cool too. Hellsing ;) Thats good shizzle right there, I got the DVD box set for 98 dollars canadian.

Well they subbed a few eps. of the first GITS series, but now i think they're the only ones subbing the second series. I dont think they did the movie. I have it subbed but i dont know who did it.

A lot of my anime comes off Kazaa.  It's all uncut & subbed!  It's the best... ;)

pretty much all dvd rips and fansubs already are. Only crap like the stuff ppl rip from Adult Swim(which is usually found on kazaa) is cut and dubbed. ANyways, even dvdrips that are dubbed, are still uncut....for example, Hellsing, espcially Hellsing

right now, i'm kinda watching an anime on VIVA(german music channel)

wich is a bout a guy wich has 2 choose to become a Sky Dragon or an Earth Dragon..... it's super cool drawed.......

That'd be Clamp. My friend/victim is obsessed with it.

And if you want some anime inapropriate for children, try La Blue Girl.

Edited by LordKanti