Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What's your favorite Metallica song?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your favorite Metallica song?

What's your favorite Metallica song?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Siobhan

Siobhan

Goddess † NetOp

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:me
Click to view battle stats

Wasting my hate.

Their Whisky in the jar cover isa pretty good too.

Feck off :)

Listen to Thin Lizzys rendition :P

Actualy its a old traditional irish drinking song,that no ones knows who recorded it originaly :mrgreen:

My faves :
Fade To Black
Harvester of Puppets
the "evil" bit of One
Nothing Else Matters

Lyricaly i love The God that Failed,One,Sad But True and Bleeding Me.

Edited by Siobhan, 16 February 2004 - 01:12 AM.

possessed

possessed

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
From the ones on the poll the best one is "Seek and Destroy", after that i would vote on "Master Of Puppets" and "Battery"

for the note, everything that Metallica has put out after the black album is pretty much has if they have done nothing 'cause i really don't like a bit of any of them.

Jiggs

Jiggs

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 286 posts
I really liked One and Wherever I May Roam (My anthem for last summer, because I only stayed in the same place for more than two seconds if I was sleeping, and half the time, I slept in the truck while it was moving).

floopy

floopy

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Debauchery, buggery, skullduggery, ruminating, calculating, exacerbating, and a little bit of everything in-between.
Phantom Lord off of Kill'em All. Actually, that whole album was friggin' sweet.

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside

I can play the beginning of Nothing Else Matters 8) But even a 2 year old can do that.

i can't. i tried many a time 8)

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
The beginning of nothing else matters is just a series of open strings in this order. Note I'll use a capital E when i mean the low E string, and a lowercase e when I mean the High E string.

E G B e B G

Then just keep repeating that over until the part the difficult part starts... you have to do it fingerstyle without a pick. I can tab it out for you if you want, I have the actual sheet music for it in a book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users