Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Emulation for and on Dreamcast.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
ok, now my next venture is burning a genesis emulator... i have been using sbinducr. From what I read, Gens is the best Genesis emulator... but I can't figure out how to get that and roms on a bootable disc. With sbinducr, i use sbi files, but i can't find one for Gens, just an exe...

I tried Genplus3 and a ton of roms with sbinducr, but when i put in the dc, all i get is some weird noised out of the dc...

This crap is so flocking confusing to me!!!

Basically, if Gens is the best, how do I get that and my 500 roms on a disc to play1

Any help is appreciated!

thedonjuan

thedonjuan

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
can you please help me get sam n max playing on my dc.I can't get the scumm loader to work or sam n max to start.I downloaded the nero image burned it to disc then only got the dc starting screen.Any help will be greatly appreciated

diablo2121

diablo2121

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Is it possible to download an emulator and roms and burn them on a self-bootable, dreamcast playable CD-R?

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,663 posts
Chankast isn't advanced enough to play emulators yet. You can't use boot discs either yet.

noecoke

noecoke

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
Ok I've read about emulation on the dc but I haven't seen anything on modifying the actual console. Do you need to install a modchip on the dreamcast? Is there a reliable site that sells them? Thanks. :(

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,663 posts
Nope, no mod chips. :( Well usually no mod chips. That's the magic of the Dreamcast. Almost anything can be done by using bootdiscs.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,806 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Ok I've read about emulation on the dc but I haven't seen anything on modifying the actual console.  Do you need to install a modchip on the dreamcast?  Is there a reliable site that sells them?  Thanks.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you don't need a modchip for the DreamCast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users