Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 on KAWA-X

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

zero129

zero129

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well i just found out the hard way that i do need visual studio 6, Damn the sdk for saying i only needed visual c++ 6.0, and the service pack 4, and the processer pack 4, and them the guide i was reading for telling me the same thing :P, anway, everything else installs ok, but when i go to install the processer pack for visual c++, i get a dumb error, "processer pack for visual ++ can only be installed if you have visual studio etc," it says processer pack for visual ++ NOT visual studio <_<, Well that was good time of mine wasted, but anyway thats enough of that rant, time to move on, im downloading visual studio 6.0 now, so since my connection is only slow (56k line) its gonna take me 1 day and 4 hours :D, oh well it will be worth it in the end :P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users