Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
536 replies to this topic

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Click to view battle stats
Why 98%......which neogeo hack is good?

Also, if anyone has the m1d with the crc 6866d696 for mslug5, could you please upload it somewhere for me to download it...thank you

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

well I've been told by a good friend that mslug 5 plus is out. I still can't find any info on what was added but the rom is working on winkawaks 1.48 dev and mame.

try it on an older kawaks or fba gives you blocks just like when mslug5 first came out which means we got another p1 protected but it could be p2 and/or p3 :D

i have the roms but its messed up graphics and nothing to get excited about its just a kiddie hack in my books

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

Metal Slug 5 Plus is nothing more than a crappy hack that gives you 999 ammo and 999 bombs nothing else.....

Like I've said before, 98% of the Neo-Geo hack out there are shite.

more like 100% :D

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Metal Slug 5 Plus is nothing more than a crappy hack that gives you 999 ammo and 999 bombs nothing else.....

more like 100% :)

Well, the only hack I currently have is the boss hack for SVC....and I'm going to get rid of it once a good trainer / a new version of Uni-BIOS comes out.

True, more like 100% :D

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

Well, the only hack I currently have is the boss hack for SVC....and I'm going to get rid of it once a good trainer / a new version of Uni-BIOS comes out.

new uni-bios ?

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Neogeo Hacks = Gay :D

But now that the MVS/AES hardware source code is getting publicly released many people will be able to make awesome homebrewed games for the NeoGeo...I already now of a couple of awesome ones (I had screenshots of the beta of them but I deleted them)

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

new uni-bios ?

If/When Razoola decides to update the Universe BIOS along with it's cheat database. He's known for taking his time in different projects, so all we can do is wait.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts

hmm well I have it running in winkawaks dev and ammo is not at 999 nor is the bombs at 999 so i think you got something else mixed up with plus.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Prican25, 20 February 2004 - 09:59 PM.

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

hmm well I have it running in winkawaks dev and ammo is not at 999 nor is the bombs at 999 so i think you got something else mixed up with plus.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i see no pics

just fixed it :D

Edited by Prican25, 20 February 2004 - 10:32 PM.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
sorry its cuz i'm running the pics with my ftp but that doesn't seem to work too well hehe

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could you please upload your m1d.bin somewhere so I could download it as winkawaks 1.48dev says I have the wrong one...thanks

Edited by Prican25, 20 February 2004 - 10:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users