This is gaming being Epic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it up until Lara.

Animation was pretty good.......didn't really understand the point of humping Lara's ankle though....kinda dumb.

Animation was pretty good.......didn't really understand the point of humping Lara's ankle though....kinda dumb.

That's what makes it awesome!

Dumb=Awesome?

That's new.

BUt I'd definitely love to get that program and team up w/hubby to make something even more rad than that.

Dumb=Awesome?

That's new.

BUt I'd definitely love to get that program and team up w/hubby to make something even more rad than that.

The true genius is the mask of idiocy. Only within layers of stupidity does one find intelligence.

Dumb=Awesome?

That's new.

The true genius is the mask of idiocy. Only within layers of stupidity does one find intelligence.

That's something dumb people say to feel better about themselves

Dumb=Awesome?

That's new.

Why was it dumb? Would you rather 'lil Mario humped her boobs? Maybe her butt? Did any of it seem to have a point? Other than showing the progression of games. I thought it was silly, but funny. Not much point in the video in general. Mario was humping Lara's leg like a little dog. Perhaps the "point" is games are actually "sexy" now. And mario was just a tool for that. To make it silly.