This is gaming being Epic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animation was pretty good.......didn't really understand the point of humping Lara's ankle though....kinda dumb.

That's what makes it awesome!

Dumb=Awesome?

That's new.

BUt I'd definitely love to get that program and team up w/hubby to make something even more rad than that.

Why was it dumb? Would you rather 'lil Mario humped her boobs? Maybe her butt? Did any of it seem to have a point? Other than showing the progression of games. I thought it was silly, but funny. Not much point in the video in general. Mario was humping Lara's leg like a little dog. Perhaps the "point" is games are actually "sexy" now. And mario was just a tool for that. To make it silly.

I would rather Luigi not hump anything at all. A couple parts made me chuckle but seriously, it was pointless and dull in my opinion. The artist could have used a different approach on how games are promoting sex just like everything else nowadays.

The whole damn thing was practically pointless. So how is this end any different? I wasn't saying they promote sex, I'm saying she is "sexy". Luigi obviously thinks so.

You're an artist. I'm sure you could have come up with something better at the end. I'm really not trying to make this out to be a big deal....sheesh.

I didn't say YOU said it was promoting sex, I said it was just like everything else.

I don't get it?

I liked the designs, I liked the transactions, the music was the bomb. To me it impressed my mind, and spontaneity is a requirement to joy.

Guess controlled randomness is easier thrown into a pile of ignorance then considered for comprehension.

I don't get it?

I liked the designs, I liked the transactions, the music was the bomb. To me it impressed my mind, and spontaneity is a requirement to joy.

Guess controlled randomness is easier thrown into a pile of ignorance then considered for comprehension.

Yeah the music was pretty awesome. I'm sort of a chiptune artist myself so I dig that kind of stuff. I'd love to start making animations like that. Just need the time...ah precious time.

:D :D :D