Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hmmm Theme Music

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Click to view battle stats
I was thinking about this during school bcuz I got really bored. What would you think would be your "theme music" for a game? Or what theme would you like to have, like say you were a character, or if you entered a room in real life or something it would play the music. Weird question I know :) I myself would have to say the theme from Age of Mythology.

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
Stone cold steve austins theme thats me lol

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
Jayce and the wheeled warroirs theme "keep on rollin" :)

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I would pick "PPK - Resurrection"

Pretty good techno song that my brothers pick up while downloading. Its one of my favorite techie songs :)

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Lol along with this thread I guess, but anyone know where I can find an MP3 of the theme from Age of Mythology? :D

evilnos_unholy

evilnos_unholy

gammak base commander

• Members+
  • 93 posts
my theme song? guess it would have to be "kan ke ka!" from ichizoku matrimelee... you know the one in the stage that has the dude with the red scarf and the business suit singing in the background..lol

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
theme song ? haha i think it sounds just too a bit drastic as well as dramatic :D well if i would have chose a song that represent the theme, gotta be some techno, I dunno.. I'll use " Bloody Hell (remix) - Castlevania " :D

PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in alot of things. I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends. The usual stuff a young slacker does.
I think my theme song would be The Seatbelts - "Rush". It is this cool jazz song from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. It's just too cool to explain. You should download it (or even *gasp buy it) with the rest of the songs on the soundtrack. It is a cool cd.

OverlordMondo

OverlordMondo

Ruling Lesser People since 1994

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,425 posts
  • Interests:Cha, y'know, stuff.
I don't know what it's called, I should find it.
It's the theme from the 4th stage of Space Channel 5 part 2, when you find Space Michael.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
mines would be Placebo - Taste In Men <_<

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

my theme song? guess it would have to be "kan ke ka!" from ichizoku matrimelee... you know the one in the stage that has the dude with the red scarf and the business suit singing in the background..lol

Posted Imageyeah, that ones funny with the japanese dude kicking and getting all wild

anyways, my theme musik would be the Opening theme from the anime "Project Arms". That theme flocken rules. Its all hard and crap with cool lyrics. Its called "Free Bird" by New Cinema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users