Slap the Canidate

Mag

I notice Bush has been slapped more than Kerry. Let's hope that's a good sign for the election

it says your from austrailia, VOID were prohibited

geez its like me having an opinion about John Howard (although he should trim the eyebrows)

zzzzz the sound of me sleeping zzzz

I notice Bush has been slapped more than Kerry. Let's hope that's a good sign for the election

it says your from austrailia, VOID were prohibited

geez its like me having an opinion about John Howard (although he should trim the eyebrows)

zzzzz the sound of me sleeping zzzz

What is your problem with my having an opinion about the position which is widely known as the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD?

you know what, you just brought up a good point....but one thing you should know about most americans are is that they dont give a rats arse about forgien policy and most of this negative talk about Bush is unjustified , sure his situation about weapons of mass destruction and crap with keeping the troops in there isnt great (i dont mention social issues because i know Kerry isnt for gay weddings either and dont care much about stem cell reaserch because im sure other countries will figure out its uses first) but thats just a destration from what the american government has been doing with other countries (were still in a cold war with china, and dont get me started on the Middle East , its not bushes fault its been like this since post WWII)

fuuck bush, fuuck kerry (lurch), and fuUck nader (a vote for nader is a vote for bush anyways)

i was having so much fun ranting that i forgot what was the point,lol oh well

you know what, you just brought up a good point....but one thing you should know about most americans are is that they dont give a rats arse about forgien policy and most of this negative talk about Bush is unjustified , sure his situation about weapons of mass destruction and crap with keeping the troops in there isnt great (i dont mention social issues because i know Kerry isnt for gay weddings either and dont care much about stem cell reaserch because im sure other countries will figure out its uses first) but thats just a destration from what the american government has been doing with other countries  (were still in a cold war with china, and dont get me started on the Middle East , its not bushes fault its been like this since  post WWII)

fuuck bush, fuuck kerry (lurch), and fuUck nader (a vote for nader is a vote for bush anyways)

i was having so much fun ranting that i forgot what was the point,lol oh well

You sound childish. You should hold back your comments more. :rolleyes: