COLD BLOOOOOODED! II

lol, good crap people

the last cold blooded thing i did was while i was working there was a bum loitering around the front of my restaurant and asked me for some when i went out for my cig break ( i acutally just chew gum but i dont see why smokers get to be the only ones who are entitled to those breaks so i take em) and the bum gave me this sob story about how he lost him job and family and crap and i was too nice to say flock off and go back inside so when he asked for food i said sure wait right there, and then i called the cops and they took him away for loitering the rich district, lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, this isnt recently but one that comes to mind was when i was in class..english class. and my friend and i were just standing there talkin to other people. so behind me was a table and i find an empty bag of sour patches. (sour gummy candy) but i noticed there was one left, so i took it, and asked my friend if she wanted it and knowin that she has a sweet tooth, i knew she would take it. so she did, and put it in her mouth and finally i told her, well that isnt mine i just found right there not knowin where the hell that piece of candy went into or out of for that matter. and she socked me on my arm but i thought that was hilarious... :P

lol, good crap people

the last cold blooded thing i did was while i was working there was a bum loitering around the front of my restaurant and asked me for some when i went out for my cig break ( i acutally just chew gum but i dont see why smokers get to be the only ones who are entitled to those breaks so i take em) and the bum gave me this sob story about how he lost him job and family and crap and i was too nice to say flock off and go back inside so when he asked for food i said sure wait right there, and then i called the cops and they took him away for loitering the rich district, lol

i don´t think that was cold blooded, that´s stupid, i dunno i don´t judge you but that ain´t cool ya know

lol, good crap people

i don´t think that was cold blooded, that´s stupid, i dunno i don´t judge you but that ain´t cool ya know

that crap was hella funny, hahahah!!! i guess you had to have been there

over this old ass topic.

i'm neutralblooded right now