1 emulation skin

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just too bitchy. :( Just wait a couple of days and there might be another skin to choose from.

I still don't see how it hurts people eyes. It's an almost universal thing where dark backgrounds with light text is more soothing than light backgrounds with dark text. Oh well...

EDIT: Check your PM.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

i hate the new skin, it hurts my eyes, right now im using the default invision one, does it bother anyone else or am i just too bitchy?

Yeah the dark skin hurts my eyes too, but i'll get used to it...hmm btw would a theme color changer possible in this forum?

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

You can change the skin by going to the bottom of the page and using the bottom left drop box and choose Invision Board Default.

I'm going to show my friends this dark skin and see if it hurts their eyes...this is strange to me. I wish all webpages were dark with white text or atleast have the ability to choose.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

It hurts my eyes too. It's not reading the text itself, it's finding the text in all the clutter, that's the problem - quotes are much harder to distinguish from replies for starters. If it used Dark Text boxes but then had more colour/shade differentation between each box and the BG, fine, but to my eyes it looks very untidy. :(

Also, people's animated GIFs are looking crap...

Bottom..... left......c........ahhhhhh, much better! :)

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku