Were Back! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I Think I Know Why Those Rules Were Enforceed, Now I'm Guessing This Site Will Now Be A Forum Only Kind Of Site?

EDIT: But Is The iRC Channel-Whats The Word I'm Thinking Of,... I'll Go With "Free For All" Evan Though Its Not The Word- A Free For All?

Edited by 666Ghost

Damn, I Think I Know Why Those Rules Were Enforceed, Now I'm Guessing This Site Will Now Be A Forum Only Kind Of Site?

EDIT: But Is The iRC Channel-Whats The Word I'm Thinking Of,... I'll Go With "Free For All" Evan Though Its Not The Word- A Free For All?

You guess wrong. This is only 1emulation v2.5, there is more to come.

You should go to the IRC and ask that question. :)

And fix your Member title, you can't put images in that. :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Ok, Thanks Gryph And I'll be On iRC A Litttle Later. And I'll Leave The "Picture" There For Now, Cuz I'm God! And Will Torrents Of Torrents Containing Illegal Stuff ok? Cuz I Was Thinking It's Technically Not Illegal Til You Download It(Second Torrent) I THink The Caffinated mints Are Getting To My Head :D

Ok, Thanks Gryph And I'll be On iRC A Litttle Later. And I'll Leave The "Picture" There For Now, Cuz I'm God! And Will Torrents Of Torrents Containing Illegal Stuff ok? Cuz I Was Thinking It's Technically Not Illegal Til You Download It(Second Torrent) I THink The Caffinated mints Are Getting To My Head :D

Illegal material is illegal material. No if, ands, or buts about it. If you want illegal stuff, there are many other places to find it. :( Those caffinated mints are definitely getting to you...I want some!! :)

mmph i dunno i mean it is ok not hosting roms and stuff as long as it is not forbidden to refer to them andsay hey on that site you can find xxxx rom and it rocks

That would then be contradicting the following forum rule (will soon be visible in the Board Rules again)...

3. Do NOT provide links to websites that link to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

mmph ok, i never agreed with that point of view, haven`t paid much attention to the emulation scene for quite some time either, i agree with new roms but for th old ones........ anyway rules are rules and we will obbey them