death wish poll

What's the fastest, most painless way of suicide?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I really hate suicidal people because, basically, they are are giving up while they are down and are too chicken$hit to go on.

2. How do you know that you aren't going to have better days ahead? Have you looked into a crystal ball, lately? Did that lady who rubbed your hand's creveces tell you? Who the flock knows.

3. Basically, the only remedy to your depression is to get out of it, not sink into it and ask "Hmm... What is the most chicken$hit way of killing myself because I am scared?"

Those are my views on this. If this pisses you off, just remember that I am not bull$hitting you and that you have to cope.

Anon.

1. I really hate suicidal people because, basically, they are are giving up while they are down and are too chicken$hit to go on.

2. How do you know that you aren't going to have better days ahead? Have you looked into a crystal ball, lately? Did that lady who rubbed your hand's creveces tell you? Who the flock knows.

3. Basically, the only remedy to your depression is to get out of it, not sink into it and ask "Hmm... What is the most chicken$hit way of killing myself because I am scared?"

Those are my views on this. If this pisses you off, just remember that I am not bull$hitting you and that you have to cope.

Anon.

Dawg what if he like had sex with hiz sister, now that right there is something to kill yourself over. I mean come on, how da fudge to you fix something like that? Or shoot your best friend on accident or something? I mean I understand where you're coming from and everything, but you don't know what exactly happend.

Now, if he'z crying over him breaking up with hiz g/f or something then he will for ever be a lil'biatch, and he will die a lil'biatch, and on hiz grave stone the wordz "a lil'biatch liez here" will be engraved, but if it'z something really serious hey, every question doesn't have an answer, just another question to be asked so you can avoid answering the question. :thumbsup1: lol, nah who know...

If you're feeling really drepressed you can join some sorta sport or hit the gym. I started boxing to just learn how to throw some punchez and try to lose some weight, but then I started to show some potential so they started making me spar, and I was really nervous going in the first time. If you feel like nothing matter you can like really traine, cuz to me it'z was like the fear of getting hurt made me push myself in getting inshape and really practice and then the fear turned into confidence and I was able to sorta control myself in the ring and out side and then the confidence turned into angar which is really kinda nice cuz thiz makez you not really wanna fight everybody but being able to stand up to just about anybody(not everybody) and if like you were drepressed if thiz gurl didn't like you in the past you're now like "I wanna fight your b/f so I can beat that mofo'z az, to prove that im better than him and that he can never compare to me" thingz like that, there are plenty of other wayz to cope with depression, thiz was just mine. :lol:

Now, if he'z crying over him breaking up with hiz g/f or something then he will for ever be a lil'biatch, and he will die a lil'biatch, and on hiz grave stone the wordz "a lil'biatch liez here" will be engraved, but if it'z something really serious hey, every question doesn't have an answer, just another question to be asked so you can avoid answering the question. :thumbsup1: lol, nah who know...

:lol::(:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: /me dies of laughter