ahh dammit

Mag

I sorta lost my HDTV remote control a long ago.. I just realize now I need to increase the brightless but there isn't any buttons to access to the program configuration on the set, and the only way through is by the remote.

Anyone recommend a great tv universal remote ? I just need one that capable of controlling my TV.

damn dude, sorry to here that (btw, the remote in my room's t.v is lost too :cheers:. I swear, we lose it each year and not end up finding it for another two years :blink: )

anyways...universal remotes. Err...idk, it's very hard to find a remote that'll configure the menu settings. :cheers:

I Know A Way To Never Lose Your Remote. I Figured It Out Like 3 Weeks Ago.

Tape Your Remote To A Cordless Phone With A Pager Button, Did This And Haven't Lost The Remote, Yet,...

Tape Your Remote To A Cordless Phone With A Pager Button, Did This And Haven't Lost The Remote, Yet,...

that's interesting, I wish someone would make a little tag for remotes so when you press a button, a sound goes off letting you know where it's at

How can someone lose a remote? I've got multiple remotes (TV, VCR, Stereo set, the works) and I always keep them in one place. I even check where they are at the momment before going to bed.

How can someone lose a remote? I've got multiple remotes (TV, VCR, Stereo set, the works) and I always keep them in one place. I even check where they are at the momment before going to bed.

i never lose remotes either but i don't check them before i go to bed

that's interesting, I wish someone would make a little tag for remotes so when you press a button, a sound goes off letting you know where it's at

Ya I Was Thinking If My School Makes Me Do A Science Thingy Fair Thingy Thing, I'm Gonna Take The Top Part Of My Phone Off And The Bottum If The Remote, And Hook The Remote Battery To The The Phone, So No More Needing To Change The Bateries! Yep,...