Funny-ass Counter Strike vid!

BIGWORM

speaking of counter strike, i played this CS condition zero BETA mod "THE SOURCE"

dang that shi* looks hellla good, but my buddys VID-CARD can't handle that well in jam-packed servers... his vid card was 64mb but it was still producting great composition, hue,contrast,lighting was fabulous i was like dang this is hot stuff!

if they make a DAY OF DEFEAT mod under the source engine i'd so play it.

:evil::P

speaking of counter strike, i played this CS condition zero BETA mod "THE SOURCE"

dang that shi* looks hellla good, but my buddys VID-CARD can't handle that well in jam-packed servers... his vid card was 64mb but it was still producting great composition, hue,contrast,lighting was fabulous i was like dang this is hot stuff!

if they make a DAY OF DEFEAT mod under the source engine i'd so play it.

:evil:  :P

I have yet to play that...and they are making a Day of Defeat Source. Almost all mods will be ported to Source.

still producting great composition, hue,contrast,lighting was fabulous i was like dang this is hot stuff!

Hehe, all us gamers care about is frames per second, the rest is just afterthought. ;)

Oh yeah, and that video sucks. I closed it after 10 seconds.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Ive seen that before, anyone whos played CS is used to the...

Constant whining

Constant hacking acusements

Constant l33t

Constant assholes blaming everything on everyone else

Constant stupidity

Constant complaining about lag (wow, i seem to be able to win with a ping of 200+, but when yours goes above 10, nope, thats just too unfair *rollseyes* )

Constant whining about you using the "wrong" guns.

I cant say enough about the morons who play this game, Its not a bad game, i play it sometimes myself with my friends, but its hard to find a good server to play in that isnt full of morons.