Hahaha! Some great Engrish (56K warning)

Gryph

Ok, so me and couple of friends were in the mood for some sushi today so we went to this place called Samurai Dragon which people say has great atmosphere and has pretty good sushi. Both of those turned out to be true, but the real treat for going there lay in the disposable chopstick sheaths. I never expected to ever come across such Engrish but this is just too good to keep to myself so I scanned them in and will show them to you here. :P

Here is the back of the cover. These guys seem to type like 666ghost.

back1.png

By using these chopsticks we experienced the glonous history and cultual of the wonderful Chinese people.

Now to the front of it. Here are the instructions on how to use these chopsticks.

First step: We must tuk and hcld firmly the chopsticks. And then tnurnb. :D

top1.png

Second step: Add second chcostick and hold it like a pencil. Ok, only one error there.

top3.png

Third step: Hold tirst chopstick in originai position. Move second one up and down. Now I can pick up anything: (Puncuated by a colon) Yay! I win the prize!

top3.png

This basically made our night, much more entertaining than Sky Captain. Of course I shouldn't be mocking this since the people who wrote this probably don't know English that well...but it's just too damn funny.

Ok, so me and couple of friends were in the mood for some sushi today so we went to this place called Samurai Dragon which people say has great atmosphere and has pretty good sushi. Both of those turned out to be true, but the real treat for going there lay in the disposable chopstick sheaths. I never expected to ever come across such Engrish but this is just too good to keep to myself so I scanned them in and will show them to you here. :D

(etc)

:D:P:P You've gotta send that into Engrish.com!