favorite game to screw around in

PLasticSlug

I don't find any game fun unless there is a point to do it. I just find pissing about in GTA detracts from the actual game.

I suppose you could call playing 2D fighters on 1 player just messing around, but there is a point as I try and beat my scores on 1 credit. That's why I love retro games because you are always playing to beat your previous high score.

So, none. I only play if there is a point. sorry.

After I beat Morrowind I tried to kill EVERYONE in the world but I got bored of it after killing everyone in Balmora.

You're psychotic, for any number of reasons. That would take AGES. ;)

Muahaha! But I still have the game installed so I might make a new character, cheat to get full stats and best equipment and go on my killing spree.

Towns

Ald'rhun

Ald Velothi

Balmora

Caldera

Dagon Fel

Gnaar Mok

Gnisis

Hla Oad

Khuul

Maar Gan

Molag Mar

Pelagiad

Sadrith Mora

Seyda Neen

Suran

Tel Aruhn

Tel Branora

Tel Mora

Vivec

Vos

Forts

Buckmoth

Ebonheart

Fort Darius

Fort Pelagiad

Ghostgate

Holamayan

Moonmoth

Tel Fyr

Tel Vos

Wolverine Hall

And on top of that they have all those encampments, caves, and mystic ruins...this will take forever. :peopleseybrow:

Fable should be pretty good for that I think, but other then that Everquest. You can get married in that game hahaha.

GTA of course. you start out really playing but get distracted real quick. heheh

I also just mess around with Morrowind and the tony hawk games.

I can't wait to goof around in fable!!!

Gryph I tryed to kill everyone too. heheh I started at seyda need and cleared everyone out to balmora, then decided to start a new game.

My all time favorite is GTA: Vice city for the pc, I have spent days (literally) running from the cops, beating up some ho's, running over bums and all that sheit. I dont think i have actually played/progressed in game for more than 20 minutes.

- get gta deluxe mod (unbelievable)!

yeah i just mess around running from the cops and kill people too :punk:

warcraft 3

i can think a alot of crap to do in it unrelated to a game

like i'll start a map, destory the enemy, then for example build my own collesium (sp?) and have my troops beat the crap out of each other with one of my heros taking the place of the emperor.