Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

I'm not trying to prove Creationism wrong, I'm just trying to show which makes more sense in the light of science now. It's the same way around for you, you can't prove evolution but you can try to make sense of it through religion. I choose to take the science way, you choose religion.

And about science proving religion wrong recently, it's kind of tough since most religions don't try to preach science anymore. They got out of that business a long time ago.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah.. i dont think you guys actually proved creationism wrong. if it was so easy to prove creationism wrong in this forum. i believe alot of people will be denying their christian bg..

i want something scientists disproved..from a source thats legit.. yea?

Dude, reasonable christians think of the bible as an allegory. Of course not so many people in the world believe the world was created in 7 days and such stuff... Only fundamentalists still think that.

I'm not trying to prove Creationism wrong, I'm just trying to show which makes more sense in the light of science now. It's the same way around for you, you can't prove evolution but you can try to make sense of it through religion. I choose to take the science way, you choose religion.

And about science proving religion wrong recently, it's kind of tough since most religions  don't try to preach science anymore. They got out of that business a long time ago.

no.you guys could try to prove creationism wrong.its alright. its a free country.. lol. im getting "enlightened" with the things that you guys are telling me. no problem. man

And about science proving religion wrong recently, it's kind of tough since most religions  don't try to preach science anymore. They got out of that business a long time ago.

that shouldn't matter though??.right?.. if a scientist see's something thats not provable (which is everything) they it has to be fake..and so they go through that scientific process again and starting from there..debate arises..

no.you guys could try to prove creationism wrong.its alright. its a free country.. lol. im getting "enlightened" with the things that you guys are telling me. no problem. man

that shouldn't matter though??.right?.. if a scientist see's something thats not provable (which is everything) they it has to be fake..and so they go through that scientific process again and starting from there..debate arises..

A free country? Is Internet a country? Btw, may I ask you what country you are from?

A scientist doesn't consider something fake when it cannot be proven, but only when it is proven wrong.

A free country? Is Internet a country? Btw, may I ask you what country you are from?

A scientist doesn't consider something fake when it cannot be proven, but only when it is proven wrong.

free country..freedom of speech??.. freedom of expressing your ideas?..

were you not in highschool? didnt pass constitution test?..

and im from korea.

and im from korea.

Constitution test? Like the US constitution test? You just said you live in Korea. Is that right or are you living in the US and you have korean origins?

I was in the equivalent of highschool in my country, and no I didn't pass the US constitution test. Do you really think that there are only americans posting here?

Let me explain my point nice and simple.

Evolution believes that all life came from one single organism. That we share dna with whatever and we are related to it.

My point? In the history of humanity no one has been ever able to prove that one KIND of animal came from another KIND of animal. Yes, they show tons of similarities (which kinda prove that they were all created by the same creator actually) but it is all just belief.

Evolutionists belief that because of all the similarities, we must be related.

Creationists Belief that we were all created.

It is all a Belief system. You must have as much Faith as a Christian to believe in Evolution. You just have faith in other things.

Science, please don't say Chirstians don't believe in science. I love science, 99% of science is good.

The Bible has always been the same. Sience however is always trying to explain that which it can't. And as soon as they fall into a place where they don't know where to go, they change their theories.

Science has never been able to prove the Bible wrong though.

Hehe, a couple of years ago I read this article on the news about these scientists were so surprised because these stars had gone away from their star family in the span of 10 years. They said they couldn't believe it because this process usually takes over a thousand years.

I found it funny because, here they are looking at it happen in 10 years, they have the proof that it has happened in 10 years, but they say this is wrong because normally it takes over a thousand. They have no proof whatsoever that it should take 1,000 years. But they'll consider this some kind of cosmic mistake even though there is the proof.

So back to my point. In the history of Mankind, has there ever been proof of one KIND of animal producing another KIND of animal? Has a dog ever produced a non dog? We have many types of Dogs, yes, but they are still Dogs. Same with all KINDS of animals.

Again, it's all just Faith. Discussing this here is totally useless for we are just both insulting each others faith.

When you look around, you'll see a lot more proof against evolution than Creationism. There are many different stories of the flood in many different countries. All involving a man who put a bunch of animals in a boat and a flood came. There are many legends of men Killing Dragons (which is what Dinosaurs were called before they made the word Dinosaur in the 1800s). Even the Bible describes a Dragon. Pictures of Dinosaurs in caves (hmm, must have seen it to draw it).

However, Evolutionists don't like the belief that they are not in control. So they don't like to believe that they have a creator. Because when you have a creator you can't do whatever you want. No, you have someone to explain your actions to. They don't like that so they decide to not believe in it. But if you don't believe in God, then where did all this come from? So they have to make up answers. Answers that require as much faith (more even) than believing in God. But it's ok for them, they can believe that, because it doesn't involve God, therefore they still keep total control of their lives and they still get to do whatever they want.

and im from korea.

Constitution test? Like the US constitution test? You just said you live in Korea. Is that right or are you living in the US and you have korean origins?

I was in the equivalent of highschool in my country, and no I didn't pass the US constitution test. Do you really think that there are only americans posting here?

korean origins and living in us. well dont you consider yourself.. "something - american".. im just korean.i dont call myself korean-american..