Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oo..lol.. weird how a 20 year old..says hes going ass handle me..

Everyone says that. A 10 year old kid can.

Hell if you played with a starcrafter who was korean and 10 years old he would own you like no tomorrow.

It's not a school of thought about one theory or the other. You believe in your religion and want to go on thinking "god blah blah blah..." fine for you. But don't try to take science into this because you'll get your ass handled to you anyday.

do you keep up with news??. religion never asked scientists to prove if creationism is true or not.. we dont try to take sciience into taking.. you scientists are the ones thats trying to prove and disapprove everything... and i'll get my ass handled..?? haha.. how old are yoU/?? 13/14?.. damn. dont assume that ill get my ass handled..bring me some information where bible scholars/pastor got owned by you scientists.. alright?.

You were the one trying to argue that creationism was right. I'm not 13/14, and anyway age has no relevance here.

Exemples of christian ideas getting ruined by science? Easy, Copernic and Galileo Galilei with the earth revolving around the sun is the easiest exemple. Funny, it's also an exemple of how the church tried to impose its stupid ideas by force instead of intelligence!

EDIT: about the ass handling stuff, it's just an expression. Are so desperate to find arguments that you oppose me with the expressions I used? Ok, not get your ass handled to you, but get humiliated by showing how irrelevant your arguments are. Do you like it better that way?

Edited by taratata

It's not a school of thought about one theory or the other. You believe in your religion and want to go on thinking "god blah blah blah..." fine for you. But don't try to take science into this because you'll get your ass handled to you anyday.

do you keep up with news??. religion never asked scientists to prove if creationism is true or not.. we dont try to take sciience into taking.. you scientists are the ones thats trying to prove and disapprove everything... and i'll get my ass handled..?? haha.. how old are yoU/?? 13/14?.. damn. dont assume that ill get my ass handled..bring me some information where bible scholars/pastor got owned by you scientists.. alright?.

You were the one trying to argue that creationism was right. I'm not 13/14, and anyway age has no relevance here.

Exemples of christian ideas getting ruined by science? Easy, Copernic and Galileo Galilei with the earth revolving around the sun is the easiest exemple. Funny, it's also an exemple of how the church tried to impose its stupid ideas by force instead of intelligence!

nicee. im talking nowadays manl.. not some 300-400 year old crap..give me somethign recent..

nicee. im talking nowadays manl.. not some 300-400 year old crap..give me somethign recent..

Something recent would be what we are talking about: creationism.

wow.. like i said..who proved creationism wrong?..

[edit]: sorry about double post

Edited by Jjangthekid

Damn... we have given you so many arguments proving it wrong. If you can't read them or are too stubborn to have the least critical thought about what you were taught, I really can't help you.

Damn... we have given you so many arguments proving it wrong. If you can't read them or are too stubborn to have the least critical thought about what you were taught, I really can't help you.

hahah.. i dont think you guys actually proved creationism wrong. if it was so easy to prove creationism wrong in this forum. i believe alot of people will be denying their christian bg..

i want something scientists disproved..from a source thats legit.. yea?