The Lego has been bought!

ken_cinder

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds fun....i hope it doesnt melt...

Seriously, I would worry about that. :D

You really should makesure that you have a good cooling system and so that there is a lot of ventilation, otherwise you'll be smelling burnt plastic. :D;)

Cost me over $100 to get enough pieces of mainly 2x4 blocks if they are Lego brand. Trust me, I went to the online Lego store. As for everything being sold on Ebay, it's all messes of Lego flags, wheels and junk, or pre-designed sets (When did everyone lose their imagination? Lego is coming out with too much pre-set design lego kits these days, ,and not enough big ass buckets of plain blocks)

As for it melting, do your fans melt in your case? Does the fan on your CPU or GPU melt? (Though some are metal fans, not all are)

It's not like the temperatures inside a PC case get that high even WITHOUT any fans. lol

Edited by IJTF_Cinder

It would be nice if you had a few technic pieces and used the axles for screws and standoffs and such, just the grounding issue to worry about.

Wow Still Loading After Like 15 mins, Damn 56k. And Really Use Technic Parts They Are A Lot Better(Rods, Screws, Ect). And Great Idea!