Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn..

Well I don't know, but SSVSP has some new sounds in it (Rather, remixes from the past SS games) and new sounds for Mizuki.

Edit: You know what I said before about me uploading it to my FTP for all the cool kids?

I'm still doing it after I mess around with it.

Edited by K`dash

i can only get it to work in AES mode...anyone got the arcade MVS style working...?

The AES version is completely different from the MVS version. They aren't the same. Their not even KOF same either where censoring was a code. They locked the blood levels to 3 and fatalities off in the old versions before the recall and they still keep it locked at level 3 but with fatalties on the newer carts, but you can't decapitate anyone.

Until then. This is the AES version of the game and not the full uncensored MVS version.

So us Neo-Geo romset collectors are gonna wait a while till the MVS version is dumped.

i can only get it to work in AES mode...anyone got the arcade MVS style working...?

The AES version is completely different from the MVS version. They aren't the same. Their not even KOF same either where censoring was a code. They locked the blood levels to 3 and fatalities off in the old versions before the recall and they still keep it locked at level 3 but with fatalties on the newer carts, but you can't decapitate anyone.

Until then. This is the AES version of the game and not the full uncensored MVS version.

So us Neo-Geo romset collectors are gonna wait a while till the MVS version is dumped.

Mine is running in MVS mode ;)