Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

I checked the CRC of my m1d rom, it's still 18114FB1 :/

As for the video, it seemed to be fairly high quality, certainly didn't look like a shaky came although i supposed it could have been from an arcade or a neogeo.. However the guy did each characters finishing move with a an idle 2P opponent, which pretty much rules out arcade.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well getting to the point, I managed to find a video of all the death moves performed in samsh5sp WITH fully working sound, and I have downloaded several samsh5sp roms, one of which contained a 272-m1d.bin rom.

Cheers

Bakou

The video you've downloaded is from the MVS version. In japan, the arcade machines have a slot to put a tape in and actually tape the gameplay without having any of other noises/human heads :P recorded. They are usually used for tournaments, but they are used for taping combos,fatalities as well. The video was I think first released in www.lastsky.net if I remember correctly. I posted this video download on the Current Events forum although its way down there.

Well getting to the point, I managed to find a video of all the death moves performed in samsh5sp WITH fully working sound, and I have downloaded several samsh5sp roms, one of which contained a 272-m1d.bin rom.

Cheers

Bakou

The video you've downloaded is from the MVS version. In japan, the arcade machines have a slot to put a tape in and actually tape the gameplay without having any of other noises/human heads :P recorded. They are usually used for tournaments, but they are used for taping combos,fatalities as well. The video was I think first released in www.lastsky.net if I remember correctly. I posted this video download on the Current Events forum although its way down there.

Yep, that was an awesome video :P

was that video proof of a real m1?  im not seeing any news on the china sites that the whole thing originated from so im guessing this is a mvs arcade recording

[s4]ThePhantom said it was an MVS recording.

The video you've downloaded is from the MVS version. In japan, the arcade machines have a slot to put a tape in and actually tape the gameplay without having any of other noises/human heads tongue.gif recorded. They are usually used for tournaments, but they are used for taping combos,fatalities as well. The video was I think first released in www.lastsky.net if I remember correctly. I posted this video download on the Current Events forum although its way down there.