FBA-XXX compile help

+ T +

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dhjong if you want to pre release for final beta testing here first im sure prican and I would be glad to help...

ill be here tonight  :blink:

No prelease/beta. No sample testing...etc. Just like with FBA-XXX, I'm working on this for myself, not for anyone else...and if the xbox community can benefit from my work..GREAT...that's why I share the source and the reason I'm documenting the heck out of the changes.

No 2nd screenshot folder. The main focus is conversion to XBox compatibility. Most likely 0.88 will be out soon; so when it does come out, the work I've done on 087 will make the transition to 0.88 core easy. Maybe something to add later, but it's not on my list of todo...

And no problems updated the mame core...just a couple of code changes for compatibility with games;

Main problems are the controls; changes in the mame core have affected the xbox controls; lots of tedious - mind numbing changes with the xbox core.

Be patient...cause once Halo2 is out...all fbaxxx/mameox work comes to a complete an utter standstill! :huh:

-and BTW its...

djohng

Edited by djohng

djohng great to hear :blink:

sammaz is a person that wants what he wants and he damn well doesn't speak for me (take that as a note sammaz not to use my name in your greed) as i can wait for your update like everyone else is.

as for a secobd screenshot folder, i don't really see the point of this and if memory serves me right its just a snap.zip thats needed for screen shots (at least thats how it is with mame32)