Major Emu Breakthru!

sammaz

VF5?

I reckon that Sega will keep the VF series on the Naomi 2 board. So, I don't see much chance of VF5 making it to the Xbox

Or they could us their version of Namco's 246 board maybe even Triforce.

OMG, As much as I don't give much heart into VF or Tekken. Seeing it on Triforce would be sexy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VF5?

I reckon that Sega will keep the VF series on the Naomi 2 board. So, I don't see much chance of VF5 making it to the Xbox

OMG, As much as I don't give much heart into VF or Tekken. Seeing it on Triforce would be sexy.

It wouldn't be likely that Sega would use the Triforce system to develop VF5 on....It would either be the Namco 246 or the Naomi 2 system.

See, I dont think people realize how much impact the Dreamcast had on everything. EVERY gaming magazine i get every month mentions it, the latest (well one of the latest) arcade machines uses its disc format, Many games that where on the DC are still being ported to todays consoles, the list never friggen ends...

By the way, SWEET!!! im having a little bit of a "brain fart" here though, Isnt high roller the same thing as Crazy Taxi 3 for Xbox?

VF5?

It wouldn't be likely that Sega would use the Triforce system to develop VF5 on....It would either be the Namco 246 or the Naomi 2 system.

Sega isn't doing anything to it yet. The logical step for easy porting would be System 246, but in terms of quality in power, Triforce would r0x0r.

It would annoy me if VF 5 came out on Naomi 2 board. Think about it, we won’t get the huge graphical upgrade that the VF series deserves. I want it to come out on CHihiro hardware. Sega even said that it cost the same to make games on both but why should they continue to make games on Naomi 2 if a more powerful board is right there to make games on and it does not cost more. I remember reading an interview somewhere where a Sega rep said that they are going to start to make all there new arcade releases on CHihiro.

It would annoy me if VF 5 came out on Naomi 2 board. Think about it, we won’t get the huge graphical upgrade that the VF series deserves. I want it to come out on CHihiro hardware. Sega even said that it cost the same to make games on both but why should they continue to make games on Naomi 2 if a more powerful board is right there to make games on and it does not cost more. I remember reading an interview somewhere where a Sega rep said that they are going to start to make all there new arcade releases on CHihiro.

Doesn't mean their going to abandon their boards. Abandoning Naomi 2 is stupid imo. Chihiro would prove easy porting to the Xbox then the PS2 or Gamecube. So if they were going to make a game that was most likely be on Xbox or mulitiplatform, Chihiro would be the way to go. But for porting to the PS2, Naomi 2 or System 246 is better choice.