Web design class sux

Ryuken

right now i'm in my web design class and it sux, we have to do vocab that have nothing to do with web design and the computers are slow!!!! i hate this class

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i learned it on my own but now since i'm going back to school and i can take that class and get an easy A also i wanna make a better website cuz mine is crappy

I had the same thing, when I started out my computer programming course, all we do at the begining was math, and learn how to understand how the computer program with codes and such, absolutely boring that I have to drop the class on the first day of school.

I had the same thing, when I started out my computer programming course, all we do at the begining was math, and learn how to understand how the computer program with codes and such, absolutely boring that I have to drop the class on the first day of school.

Unfortunately, if you want to learn serious programming you have to understand all that. Now if you know it all already, it's indeed very boring...

Unfortunately, if you want to learn serious programming you have to understand all that. Now if you know it all already, it's indeed very boring...

exactly, But I just can't take the intermediate course because I had to take this boring class, despite a pre-requesite :rolleyes: man, If only I could just take a test or someting, and get accepted to the level I'm qualify at :lol:

i wanna take computer repairing but i have to be in 10th grade to take that class and das another reason i took this class cuz i don't have other better class to take

A+ certification equals passable salary wheras cisco certifications equate to higher salary levels (in general). A+ is really an easy certification to get though. The hardest part about A+ is learning how to read binary and even that is pretty easy. I would suggest going for an A+ at least (Give CompTia money now... lol).