Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned

Fatal Rose

I am deeply saddened to say that after reading this (http://www.gamespy.com/articles/534/534583p1.html?fromint=1) article and doing a bit of research myself on this game it seems like VF 4 FT is not going to have a state side release neither in the arcades or consoles. This is an unbelievable let down and disappointment. As many of you may or may not know I am a huge fan of the VF franchise and I have been playing these games since its inception. I was so eagerly awaiting the US release of this game, after watching all those fight vids, reading the threads over at VirtuaFighter.com about game play refinements, new moves, new items, graphical upgrades etc... I would not be as sad if it was going to be released in Japan for the PS2 or for any console for that matter but so far there has been no word of a console release. Again I have feel into a pool of video game depression that I just can't seem to get out of at the moment. But I’ll try to be optimistic and keep my head up and pray for an American release of this fine fighting game. One can only hope. :lol::(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not suprised it's not coming out state side, Iggy from mmcafe mentioned it. But i failed to mention or care about it.

Most likely no U.S. means no PAL.

The only way I see it to make it to NTSC-U or PAL is for a publisher to pick it up and do it ala #Reload.

Summary on #reload. Mejesco picked it up for a NTSC-U and PAL Distribution because Sammy didn't want to do it.

MMmm.. While I can't say I'm entirely surprised, I am a little dissapointed. Non-hardcore fans aren't going to notice the few extra moves and other minor changes in this release, so I can understand them holding back, especially so soon after Evo. The $20 price tag on Evo deosn't really help this game either.

We've still got a few years before the next generation of consoles comes around, so there's plenty of time to hear good news about a port. Or, heck, VF5 for that matter.