Kdash

i think 1emulation is gonna be less active till k'dash comes back anyway i thinks he's a ass for just leaving

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was i would've made some comeback or hack u or edit ur pictures(if he has it). if he have never done anything back to you then he's a fag but if he tried then i still respect him

if i was i would've made some comeback or hack u or  edit ur pictures(if he has it). if he have never done anything back to you then he's a fag but if he tried then i still respect him

Was all this provoked? If K' started it and let Fatal finish it, that would be one thing, but if that happened I missed it. Assuming it came out of the blue, I don't see any dishonor in K's just ignoring it as he more or less has. It was mildly amusing for a little while, but I think anyone would get sick of it, having to put up with it for long enough.

The relatively maturity level on this board is probably the #1 reason I'm here all the damn time. It would be no fun if we didn't screw around, but one gag, especially at someone's expense, only lasts so long.

It all started when K'dash Goatse-ed Fatal.

then fatal made a good comeback and k'dash shouldn't be mad at him, altho it does seems like it's gone too far. i just wish k' would come back and fatal would stop making fun of him

It all started when K'dash Goatse-ed Fatal.

then fatal made a good comeback and k'dash shouldn't be mad at him, altho it does seems like it's gone too far. i just wish k' would come back and fatal would stop making fun of him

I already stopped and apologized. It's up to him wehter or not he wants to gather up his balls and come back.

• 3 years later...