Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

ShastaOrange

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone Pm me the link to the Torrent or atleast pm me when it's gonna be reposted on the Newsgroups?

Just got the last repost of BAED1 :thumbsup1:

BAED 3A & BAED 3B

Both are posted on

newsgroup: alt.binaries.games.xbox

BAED 3A ID = 1359

BAED 3B ID = 1358

A was posted 4 days ago & B was done 2 days ago.

Damn missed it.  :(

ooh well.....Guess I'll wait for a Repost

Just wanted to say thanks to the maker of the 3a and 3b discs. I installed them on my xbox HDD 2 days ago and they run great from there.

Hopefully I can find some of the other discs somewhere out of newsgroups, but they seem to be pretty hard to get in torrents or other places.

I planned to get them all and share them on emule or somewhere that would have others that would get them and then share constantly, but I guess you guys don't like to share to the general public, so I'll erase the Isos soon since theyre on my xbox HDD already and taking up over 3GB each on my pc HDD for nothing.

Anyway, nice work on these and if you make some more I look forward to them, Thanks.

Edited by VandalHart

I planned to get them all and share them on emule or somewhere that would have others that would get them and then share constantly, but I guess you guys don't like to share to the general public,

Actually, that's not the case at all - quite the opposite, even! I just didn't want to share them on BT personally due to the high-profile nature of BT sites & trackers. If you or anyone else wants to make torrents or share the discs on the P2P service of your choice, I encourage you to do so.

I made the discs for myself and others to enjoy, and there's no reason that the audience should be restricted to those who are familiar with Usenet. Feel free to share any or all of the BAED discs wherever you like.

Edited by ShastaOrange

I just seen baed 3 disc a on a torrent - lab. but if you aren't already a member I don't think they are taking new registers