paul ham..olympics

I hate that smirk of his. I hope he feels the shame at night while he sleeps that his gold is a fluke.

Boomba, he received his gold because of a mistake on the judges part. The gold should have gone to that South Korean guy but it didn't. And Hamm is all like "I earned this medal blah blah blah", yeah well so did the other guy who did better than him. Though it was only by a fraction of a point, it's still the principle of the thing. And since Olympic scores cannot be changed after they have been made (except in Equestrian), there will be no justice.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I felt bad for Hamm when he had to go after that guy who got totally shafted on the high bar finals. Then when they gave Hamm way too high a score, you could tell he didn't really want it at that point. If he'd won gold on that one as well, there would have been a riot.

But then today I saw him say that he watched the Korean's performance and decided that his own was better. He should have stayed quiet about it if he was going to keep his metal. Either give it back or just be a quiet winner. No reason to be a dick about it.

i think da judges just give the USA more points anymore cuz if they didn't then the US will start a war with some lame ass reason.and i hate paul and the judges but i hate the judges more cuz they give out da points

Yeah, hate him.

Luv the 200m winner (forget what's his name though)

Incredible fact that a white guy win in this race considering blacks always dominate this event. (Sorry, not to sound racist but this is what been reported)

yea..whats done is done..nothing could get the gold back to the true winner but somehow all this crap happens to koreans.. 4 years ago, the speed skating?  with the japanese ono player and the korean player...damnit why koreans!?!/ :clapping:

haha..sonny ono is from the US...dat korean did an illegal cutoff move tho...lets go USA!!