I need help with potentially $280

For my birthday I got a 20gb ipod, it was open so i got a killer deal for only 230 (plus they marked it down wrong), and a 2 year warranty for 40 bucks in the end it came out to around 280. I have a ton of songs on it, and i think its cool. I told my dad i would try it out for a month and if i dont end up using it i would return it for a full refund within 30 days.

well its almost time, I have been very busy and have not used it in about a week and a half and its just collecting dust. Its not that i dont want to use it, just dont seem to have the time, and when school starts again it would probably be used even less, (i also cant study with music)

So i was thinking of returning it and getting something thing else.

I was possibly thinking of a digital camera, and definitely not software or something that i could just download...

any suggestions?

Edited by PLasticSlug

A GBA SP and one of those flash linker things you can put your roms on. Great for playing during class!

that sounds like a pretty good idea

If you aren't sure, save it until something pops up that your heart really wants.

i agree with chaotica, dont buy something worth that much if you dont really like it. Dont waste money on bullshit but i have always wanted an sp with a flash card!

:(

That store should give you store credit to use anytime (usually within a year, you need to inquire) so you don't have to buy anything just yet.

But I would go for a digital camera since I'm not much into portable gaming.