WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, he used to use steroids when he was ripped. Now he's eating too much. He is mega fat.

Muscles sag after laying off steroids and lack of workout. But anyway, now that he's in that shape and Rikishi is no longer with the company, perhaps we will now see him do the stinkface. :D

nah, he used to use steroids when he was ripped. Now he's eating too much. He is mega fat.

Muscles sag after laying off steroids and lack of workout. But anyway, now that he's in that shape and Rikishi is no longer with the company, perhaps we will now see him do the stinkface. ;)

I thought HHH still look good for a guy like him.

I mean heel yeah, I would like to have his body :lol:

But I prefer body like orton :D

Muscles sag after laying off steroids and lack of workout. But anyway, now that he's in that shape and Rikishi is no longer with the company, perhaps we will now see him do the stinkface. ;)

HHH is in great shape but that is because he is a hardcore weightlifter

HHH is in great shape but that is because he is a hardcore weightlifter

Of which I'm not.

Trying to get into shape now :)

That sounds really gay.

Muscles sag after laying off steroids and lack of workout. But anyway, now that he's in that shape and Rikishi is no longer with the company, perhaps we will now see him do the stinkface. :lol:

I mean heel yeah, I would like to have his body :D

But I prefer body like orton :)

That sounds really gay.

Let just say that we guys do want to have a nice body too, right?

Dun tell me you want to have a slobby body full of fat?? ;)

Bit immature there ugen, nothing wrong with saying some men are good looking or that Orton has a good body, he does. I am as straight as they come, but that doesnt mean I don't think Tom Cruise is good looking or Mark Wahlberg has a good body or whatever. I just prefer Jessica Alba's body to his (Mark Wahlberg's girlfriend). :P

As for steroids making you fat, I didnt know sorry. :P Just thought he had given up and ate his sisters birthday cake or something. But yeah, he needs to do some sit ups to get his 6 pack back instead of his pot belly.