deep sea creatures freak me out

But octopi is scientifically correct. I would be an idiot if I presented a paper and called them octopuses. Actually, now days you can use both. I prefer octopi because its old school.

kinda like when ppl say "cactuses" :D

But octopi is scientifically correct. I would be an idiot if I presented a paper and called them octopuses. Actually, now days you can use both. I prefer octopi because its old school.

Then again, I don't do science that much... Maybe I'm too "new-school" when it comes to words.

Then again, I don't do science that much... Maybe I'm too "new-school" when it comes to words.

No, you're just too European. :D

Yeah, sea creatures are cool. Because all the need to do to move is shake some part of their body, sea creatures can be very diverse.

No, you're just too European. :D

Yes, or THAT. :D Meh, whatever, keep yer fancy words.

Nothing too freakish. Had somthing similar looking to one of them for dinner yesterday. I would rather see pictures of giant deep sea monsters like megalodon and the giant squid.

The Great Ones or our lord and master, Cthulhu.

Nothing too freakish. Had somthing similar looking to one of them for dinner yesterday. I would rather see pictures of giant deep sea monsters like megalodon and the giant squid.

The Great Ones or our lord and master, Cthulhu.

Yeah, now we're talking. Cthulhu. And Hastur! Hastur! Has...ha!. :D

yap this is some freaky shi*

I'm wondering when GODZILLA is going to come out, I bet a creature like godzilla or that snake that is in the jewish scriptures is real.

just hanging out hella deep under water and shi* under those trenches :(

waiting to be disturbed and shi* *nod*

This looks cool, and fascinating.

Its interesting how we are so obsessed with exploring other worlds, when there is so much we still don't know about our own, such as what is beneath the ocean, in the depths.

yap this is some freaky shi*

I'm wondering when GODZILLA is going to come out, I bet a creature like godzilla or that snake that is in the jewish scriptures is real.

just hanging out hella deep under water and shi* under those trenches  :P

waiting to be disturbed and shi* *nod*

Its Leviathan hun