Im leaving........*waves*

Madi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you gone through the trouble for a thread that spans 3 page lol, might as well rub it in before any of us gets angry :ph34r: j/k :angry: (but for once, this thread doesn't deserve to be close either)

well you gone through the trouble for a thread that spans 3 page lol, might as well rub it in before any of us gets angry :huh: j/k <_< (but for once, this thread doesn't deserve to be close either)

Ehh Might As Well,

Well Good Luck I'll Be Going To High School On The 9th Of September, But I'll Always Know This: If You Dont Have Time To Post Stuff In The Day There's Always The Night, If Yuor To Sleepy When You Wake Up THere's Always Coffee, If YOu Parents Don't Let You Drink Coffee There's Always Sodas!

hahaha.. I just graduated a few months ago, and seriously, I went through it with no sweat (cept for the finals each year). Now you will bound to have a computer class or any class lets you have access to the school computers/w online. Those are excellent oppurtunities when you have nothing much to do. I have access to online in school from A.P literature, history(labs), biology, networking and programming(*DUH*), and most of the time in the library :P and sometime I bring my laptop to school and find a connection to hook and play during those times :huh:

my school doesn't have programming because there are no programmers there which really sucks :D. Ppl in the law enforcement academy usually get "tech lab" but all they do is research to find out about murders and shiit like that

...probably the only close to a programmer is me <_<

well you gone through the trouble for a thread that spans 3 page lol, might as well rub it in before any of us gets angry :huh: j/k <_< (but for once, this thread doesn't deserve to be close either)

Ehh Might As Well,

Well Good Luck I'll Be Going To High School On The 9th Of September, But I'll Always Know This: If You Dont Have Time To Post Stuff In The Day There's Always The Night, If Yuor To Sleepy When You Wake Up THere's Always Coffee, If YOu Parents Don't Let You Drink Coffee There's Always Sodas!

I dont get how you dont have time to post still. You get home at 3:00ish or 4:00ish usually if you don't have sports or activites. Theres 6 flocking hours before you goto bed I guess.

Ehh Might As Well,

I dont get how you dont have time to post still. You get home at 3:00ish or 4:00ish usually if you don't have sports or activites. Theres 6 flocking hours before you goto bed I guess.

6? More like 18!

I guess it depends on who you are...

well you gone through the trouble for a thread that spans 3 page lol, might as well rub it in before any of us gets angry :( j/k :huh: (but for once, this thread doesn't deserve to be close either)

Ehh Might As Well,

6? More like 18!

10hrs usual for me :D<_<:P

Edited by Weirdanzeige

well you gone through the trouble for a thread that spans 3 page lol, might as well rub it in before any of us gets angry :( j/k :huh: (but for once, this thread doesn't deserve to be close either)

Ehh Might As Well,

6? More like 18!

10hrs usual for me :D<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

10-11 hours for me.

Dude, you'll be fine: I have been back at uni for four weeks; I've had 1200 words worth of assignments to hand in, I've done a 25-minute presentation, countless small tasks, seven chapters worth of reading - and I have an exam in an hour. If I can do all that and still have time to post here lots, high-school is nothing to worry about.

Edited by random guy