Collateral

Alpha

If you guys havent seen Heat you should go pick that up on dvd, it should be pretty cheap now. That was a great film and it was directed by Mann I believe. Gonna go check out this one when the old lady has some time off.

i wanna see this movie dude. it looks really good and i heard foxx is pretty damn good. but cruise was a bad guy in one movie. Interview with the VAmpire, he was Lestat. great movie...

I remember he was kind of a good, bad buy. :)

i wanna see this movie dude. it looks really good and i heard foxx is pretty damn good. but cruise was a bad guy in one movie. Interview with the VAmpire, he was Lestat. great movie...

I remember he was kind of a good, bad buy. ;)

Lestat, a good bad guy?!? :unsure: He is the MOST evil vampire the world (well, the author's world anyway, and forget about Queen of the Damned) has ever seen :(

zzz

his best role has to be

RISKY BUSINESS

and i'll go with JERRY MAGUIRE as well

The film was all right, I didn't like the last third of the movie though. The setup was awesome when Cruise was calm and blowing out one liners. When he went psycho, I got bored.

As far as Tom Cruise in Last Samurai, wait don't you mean Dances With Wolves II, or Last of the Mohicans II? When the lone white man saves the minority people? ;)