Is Kof2003 Playable un Fba-xxx?

saulin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRican has found a fix for PIM.zip to work on current fbaxxx release (non mame xbe). whatever m1.bin you have right now:

1. put it on your desktop

2. open up dos

3. point dos to your desktop dir (if needed)

4. then type "copy /b 266-m1.bin+266-m1.bin 266-m1.rom" (without the " ).

5. rename the newly created rom back to.bin

6. put back in pim.zip and run

creds to PRican25 and Thraxen for letting me know

U can use 128 K 266-m1 (m1d) in non-mame XBE. Open the default.xbe with an hex editor, go to offset 0x2731A6 & replace 04 with 02 (to accept 128 K M1 instead of overdump 256).

that's just the thing...I dont' know crap about hex editors. :rolleyes:

It seems that my friend can't connect to me. I think the reason why is because of the router. I can change the configuration on ut because my dad's g/f works for Intel from home and Intel has a policy of keeping their info top secret. So they gave her the router thats how I'm on wireless. The only way I see around this is to hook the xbox directly to the modem. So this will be at night and also people will have to tell me when they are going to try. Also I am going to keep the ftp running just in case its just him not neing able to get on.

Jamaicanyouth its nice of you post a ftp but i gotta make sure its ok to have posted since gamecop is setting some new rules, i'll let you know if anything.

UPDATE: its ok to have it posted :rolleyes:

Edited by Prican25

Uhm, Jamacian, you've made a BIG mistake. Obvioudly you dont know the first thing about networking. what you've given is the internal IP to your PC on your network, given to you by your router. That IP is useless. The PC either has to be outside the network (directly connected to the modem) or you have to get a redirector. Try www.no-ip.com for one No-IP.