street fighter alpha the movie

they will never ever make a movie or anime or whatever that will correspond to the real story line. there have been so many versions of it, i dont even kno whats actually real myself.

SFA the movie was a big dissapointment. tho the characters and the fighting was pretty good, the story was dead and i totally fell asleep. SF2 the animated movie was the best by far. as for storylines of the movie...i think that is the actual storyline of the game. other than those cyborgs that walks around collecting data for bison, if u want an actual storyline and that is decent, SF2 the animated movie is the way to go. ( no dark hadou or anythin bc evil ryu didnt exist yet )

the V series also had nothing to do with the game, and the US cartoons was pretty much GI JOE with Sf characters. and dont get my started on the movies...

image and udon comics are pretty accurate with the storylines too...well..sorta..

i can go on and on...but overall....whatever haha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyborgs collecting data for Bison = Dolls doing stuff in SFA3

Storylines in anything not controlled by Capcom(For Canon storylines) is not true.

The actual storyline for SF2 was Chun-Li and Guile wanting revenge against Vega(Evil Mario). Since they are the 2 candidates of who won the actual Street Fighter 2 Tournement.

Edited by K`dash

I was never confused. And I thought Ryu's "brother" was Sho or something. Not Sean.

haha i kno, the only Sean i know of was the brazilian kid who Ken teaches is SF3. i thought his name was Shin? dude the anime sucked so bad i dont even know anymore haha.

A-HA...Shun....

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

there's too many versions of SF even the chinese have da right to make their own sf comic and the story line in thse are all weird but the art is tight

If you're really into it, the Udon comic book probably has the most comprehensive storyline. Whether it's cannon or not I don't know, but it's covered pretty much all the bases so far, and the art is sweet. It's pretty early in it's run too (I think like issue 10, with 0-6 in a trade paperback) so it's not too late to pick it up.

However, all told, pretty much every storyline ever based around this game series has consisted of:

1) Our Hero (Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li or Guile) hears something about Our Villian (Bison, Akuma, or a generic maniacal Supervillian).

2) Our Hero travels and runs into a character chosen more or less at random from the series. They fight; Hero wins.

3) Insert a short scene about something mentioned in someone's ending sequence from one of the games OR have Our Hero team up with one of the four heroes not already traveling with them OR have Sakura admire Ryu.

4) Repeat parts 2 and 3 until you have filled enough space.

5) Have Hero and at least one other hero he has teamed up with fight Our Villian. They lose until they combine their abilities OR Ryu finds his true power, then they win. Thanks for playing!

They're all nifty for fans, particularly the original SF2 anime and the Udon comic, but none are exactly Shakespeare. Except for the live action movie. Now there's an instant classic. :P

Whether it's cannon or not I don't know, but it's covered pretty much all the bases so far, and the art is sweet

Not cannon at all because it contridics several stories in SFA3 and SF2. Not only that, the Cammy thing is horrible imo. Just like that, I wanted to see more of Rose. And play out the Bison-Rose scenario about them having the same soul. One thing though, the art IS badass.

Q is BLAROG

lol.

Yeah, and it's strange. Random Info: Thats not Ibuki's boyfriend, THANK, CHRIST.