We need a professional intro for the radio show!

Alpha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm still up for more. Random's was pretty good, but I am sure people still have stuff up their sleeves. :D

Okay, just because of that I added 2 more completely different promos on to that site as well! See if you like either of them better :P

:D

edit: you might have to wait a few minutes for my page to refresh and the songs to be added though

Edited by random guy

The only honest thing I don't like about Random's is that when the girl is talking she says "Radio" messed up. "Emulation Radioooo Talk Show". Other than that, all the other voices are fine. See if you can fix that. :D

The only honest thing I don't like about Random's is that when the girl is talking she says "Radio" messed up. "Emulation Radioooo Talk Show". Other than that, all the other voices are fine. See if you can fix that. :D

Not really seeing as I'm working with a text-to-speech translator. And all of the voices seem to say "radio" about the same

Sounbds awesome...But yeah, the girl's voice is pretty funky. B)

There's nothing I can do about it! It's the word "radio"! None of the voice-bots can say it properly! Unless someone wants to record the intro words so I can stick it into a song, there's nothing I can do.

Sounbds awesome...But yeah, the girl's voice is pretty funky. :lol:

There's nothing I can do about it! It's the word "radio"! None of the voice-bots can say it properly! Unless someone wants to record the intro words so I can stick it into a song, there's nothing I can do.

Hahahah...Chill man, chill. I don't hate it. Voicebots have never been perfect. B)

What voicebots are you using and where did you get them from? I've only got that crappy Microsoft Sam and LH Michael and Michelle. I tried an intro with those voices and it was horrible.

I've been messing around with a mixer and modtracker, and came up with a few stuff, but none are good candidates I feel.

What voicebots are you using and where did you get them from? I've only got that crappy Microsoft Sam and LH Michael and Michelle. I tried an intro with those voices and it was horrible.

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

There's a bunch of voices there, but beware, the foreign voices can't speak English (apart from the UK voices of course)