How Long do you usually use your computer a day?

Diso

How Long do you usually use your computer a day?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yay to the ppl who use more than 10hours.im not alone anymore.! but i feel like a geek..

maybe i should go out more..but its so humid outside! :lol:

Trust me. Outside is overrated.

Inside is better. Just think how many hours you can spend playing video games inside. :flame:

Then consider how much time you play video games outside.

That's right. The only time you've played video games outside, is the 5 hours you spent playing Boktai.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No More Outside Talk I'm getting Scared! Really I Am I Was Locked Outside ToDay Becase I Forgot My House Key.

Click Here!

And I'm Planing To Move To The Left Desk With The Moniter, What Do You Think? The Thing On The Far Left Is My Sofa/Bed.

I went outside today, the sun hurt my eyes :lol:

Vampire! :flame:

I'm Willing To Bet That Thats Perfectly Normal For Most Of Us, And K'Dash, Do You Also Get A Headache Like Me?

I'm Willing To Bet That Thats Perfectly Normal For Most Of Us, And K'Dash, Do You Also Get A Headache Like Me?

I remember once, I'd been up for a few days on my comp. Then I decicded I'd force my friend to take me to McDonalds at 6 in the morning for some McGriddles. I go outside and nearly collapse from the pain of sunlight. My pupils were so dilated from being in near darkness for so long I probobly damaged them severely.

I get frequent headaches at certain times of the day. I useally take a nap or just go upstairs when it happen.

I get frequent headaches at certain times of the day. I useally take a nap or just go upstairs when it happen.

Like me. I can't stand sunlight. I like rain alot.

Whenever I go outside to jog I can't look forward, I have to look down since its so bright. My eyes can't stand it.

How do you avoid running into trees and parked cars :flame:

Whenever I go outside to jog I can't look forward, I have to look down since its so bright. My eyes can't stand it.

How do you avoid running into trees and parked cars :lol:

It's a good thing there are no trees and parked cars on sidewalks. :) And I use my Zatoichi like skills to detect other people walking/jogging by. :flame:

Edited by GryphonKlaw