SF3 TS Alex is out!

Nice to see you direct linking to images off my server -__-

And if creator = EX-Inferis then creation = bleh.

I wish he would listen to the creators that want to help him instead of ignoring huge flaws that his characters have...

Edited by The TeamPlayer

Nice to see you direct linking to images off my server -__-

And if creator = EX-Inferis then creation = bleh.

I wish he would listen to the creators that want to help him instead of ignoring huge flaws that his characters have...

Hey man I had no idea. If you want me to remove them I will. Again man i am sorry.

Technically you do not need to direct link off anyone's server that is not yours.

But for mine I will not mind it. If I did I could have edited it. I did edit the 1st gif of Alex and Hugo so that instead it will suck bandwidth from my server and not Joram's.

But from now on I want you to not direct link from other people's servers. You can mine but don't over use that privelidge either.

Technically you do not need to direct link off anyone's server that is not yours.

But for mine I will not mind it. If I did I could have edited it. I did edit the 1st gif of Alex and Hugo so that instead it will suck bandwidth from my server and not Joram's.

But from now on I want you to not direct link from other people's servers. You can mine but don't over use that privelidge either.

Aight man, thanks. :D