Firefox Vs IE

L.S.D

Firefox kicks incomprehensible amounts of ass while IE sucks.

Firefox is more secure than IE, its very customizable (looks and functionality through themes and extensions), great pop up blocker built in, and if there is ever a problem, a fix can be made and released within a day. Oh yeah, and its TABBED BROWSING! That's the greatest thing ever.

It's just better.

The only problem I have with Firefox is that it never remembers any of my favicons and it doesn't have a reload images thing, just View Image which opens the picture in the same tab instead of just reloading it.

not to mention with firefox you can look at the page source and stuff like that :)

IE can look at the page source too, you know.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agozer is right.

I use MyIE2, because I hate how Firebird/Firefox basically forgets all of the extensions and such that you've added as soon as you upgrade. This is a real pain in the ass when you've got several extensions installed.

I've got ActiveX support disabled, because it has no possible good purpose. Between that and some other things I've casually disabled, I think I'm reasonably safe from the basics.

Omg, I'm on a school computer, and I was "stuck" using IE as my browser. It was slow fraggin' slow and full of virii, popups, adware, and who know what else, every time I tried going somewhere it tried loading badurl grand street interactive or some crap. When I finally DID get to where I was going, 20 some popups...popped up. Theres also about 3 search bars up there, all saying they block popups. (0 Blocked). My progress could be compared to trying to put out a fire in hell.

Finally, I dled Firefox, and tripled (or more) my speed. No popups, no adware, no crappy on working search bars...I can now surf the web and screw around in class, in peace.

i'm using firefox and i like it better then ie but some sites i go to give me errors or weird text font like for example one of the site i normally go to with ie is console-news.org to see game release nfo's but when i view an nfo the text is screwed that i have to boost the text size 2-3 times big just to read it :D

another site i go to to get the latest cracked code breaker/gameshark discs cryptbreaker.tk the page is damn near blank :)

I'm having trouble viewing pages like Albnio Black Sheep and Newgrounds here.  What's up with that?  How do I fix it?

That's odd...I can access ABS just fine.

Yeah, I can access it at home, but at school it just shows a bunch of path names.