The Green Lantern movie.

Wizard

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the green lantern, most DC characters in general are lame. exept lobo.

funny thing: I was talking with my friend about comic book movies and he sayed the xmen movies were the best, bah! I countered with the Blade series. and he refused to believe that Blade was a comic character. we argued for 30 minutes before I finally popped in the DVD and showed him the credits.

JACK BLACK AS GREEN LANTERN? i like the guy but man...

its jus like hollywood to do this...they find one or two movies from comic books that did well...(spider man, xmen) and they squeeze every penny out of the trend. after spiderman 2, no more new comic book movies. they should jus stick with those that already came out which is one too many and leave it alone.

anyways, same here, i was never a dc fan. cept for batman and somewhat superman. ( i like smallville haha ) so yeah, lame.....

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

I have to agree that the superhero movies that have been pouring out have been mediocre at best (although I've yet to see Spiderman 2)

btw, who owns the rights to The Witchblade and The Darkness? DC Comics?

This is getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaal shity!!! I mean, c'mon, Green Lantern!! DC chars sucks compared to Marvel chars IMO!! They suck

in general!!! Except for Batman of the Future!! That's the only one( gotta love Blight! or Scarecrow from the original Batman)

Spider-man 2 is nice!! Not awesome, just nice!! But the actress playing Mary Jane is still fat and ugly!!

Edited by axl