Girigiri has evolved...Enter Cassini :O

I would think "owning the game originally."

you got to be kidding me. they have regulars that have the entire MAME collection and even updated and that means 5000+ CABINETS!!! :lol:

no seriously, the rules there arent that hard to grasp but you have to see it from their perspective to fully understand. the "old school principles" thing i mentioned is errr.. hard to explain really.

theyre just like you and me and the regular internet joes, so dont take them for overkill emulation freaks.

Dude...Arcade games range from PCB boards, Carts and CD/GD's.

Don't have to own 5000 cabs for each game :\

As long as you 1 jamma board, the right system(Naomi, SYSTEM236 boards) and games it self, your cool.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I posted the information about Cassini at Romshare and I think fuucken squaresoft deleted the thread. Anyways, yeah, I'll try it out once I get a new gfx card

I heard that you've had somekind of beef with squaresoft in the past as well. B)

everyone does, that guy is an ass

IMO, I don't see why that guy doesn't just consult the Webmaster before cold bloodedly deleting threads w/out reasons like he always does

I take it that he's an administrator...Is it just me or does he excercise the rules a bit too heavily? :) Romshare already has strict rules to begin with, does it not?

yeah it does

but if you ask me, he's going down the same path that an admin that was previously banned from there due to taking things too seriously as well (he went by the name Goku). Actually, he was admined, then brough down to mod, then was finally banned.

soo..yeah, that admin spot is cursed if you asked me

it's dumb how in the chinese forums ppl are allowed to discuss whatever the hell they want

hmm

didn't know you were staff here weirdanzeige

as no one else (edit: apart from IQ and ender:p teach me not to read page 2-4 :D) seems to be doing i'm going to stand in square's defence and say he is nothing like goku. i have seen some of the stuff from 'behind the scenes' that led up to goku's banning (in good confidence, so i won't be bad mouthing him here). trust me, square is nothing like that. a tad harsh maybe, but he is just doing his 'job' (unpaid:p). rules are rules, i'm afraid.

i'm good friends with him and he warned me about my sig a while back (it was 1 or 2 pixels too big, lol) to make sure he was treating everyone equally.

still, i'm not here to flame you weird, i have no problem with you, just stating the other side of the argument

*on topic

nice update to the emu, but in the new vers i can't get my cd s to work :s

oh well :D

Having thouroughly studied RomShare / EmuChina English boards over the last 4 years (and have a backup of most off it ;) ) I think its safe to say that this "Weirdy" creature is a new bread of troll.

I have followed the trail of half chewed spam & pathetic insinuations and have come to the conclusion that it is a pest to humanity.

The name of someone as well respected as Squaresoft74 is bet kept apart from R0MZ0RZ freaks and the like.

I'm sure it wont bother Square in the slightest but I do know quite a few people who will take exception to this.

Trolls are best removed from humans, that has been known for centuries.

I think I have just the potion for this pest.

Bye Weirdo :P

I posted the information about Cassini at Romshare and I think fuucken squaresoft deleted the thread. Anyways, yeah, I'll try it out once I get a new gfx card

I heard that you've had somekind of beef with squaresoft in the past as well. B)

everyone does, that guy is an ass

IMO, I don't see why that guy doesn't just consult the Webmaster before cold bloodedly deleting threads w/out reasons like he always does

I take it that he's an administrator...Is it just me or does he excercise the rules a bit too heavily? :) Romshare already has strict rules to begin with, does it not?

yeah it does

but if you ask me, he's going down the same path that an admin that was previously banned from there due to taking things too seriously as well (he went by the name Goku). Actually, he was admined, then brough down to mod, then was finally banned.

soo..yeah, that admin spot is cursed if you asked me

it's dumb how in the chinese forums ppl are allowed to discuss whatever the hell they want

hmm

didn't know you were staff here weirdanzeige

as no one else (edit: apart from IQ and ender:p teach me not to read page 2-4 :D) seems to be doing i'm going to stand in square's defence and say he is nothing like goku. i have seen some of the stuff from 'behind the scenes' that led up to goku's banning (in good confidence, so i won't be bad mouthing him here). trust me, square is nothing like that. a tad harsh maybe, but he is just doing his 'job' (unpaid:p). rules are rules, i'm afraid.

i'm good friends with him and he warned me about my sig a while back (it was 1 or 2 pixels too big, lol) to make sure he was treating everyone equally.

still, i'm not here to flame you weird, i have no problem with you, just stating the other side of the argument

*on topic

nice update to the emu, but in the new vers i can't get my cd s to work :s

oh well :D

Having thouroughly studied RomShare / EmuChina English boards over the last 4 years (and have a backup of most off it ;) ) I think its safe to say that this "Weirdy" creature is a new bread of troll.

I have followed the trail of half chewed spam & pathetic insinuations and have come to the conclusion that it is a pest to humanity.

The name of someone as well respected as Squaresoft74 is bet kept apart from R0MZ0RZ freaks and the like.

I'm sure it wont bother Square in the slightest but I do know quite a few people who will take exception to this.

Trolls are best removed from humans, that has been known for centuries.

I think I have just the potion for this pest.

Bye Weirdo :P

lates

Romshare is a great forum if you could understand the principles behind it. the way i see it, it is molded from old school emulation principles, the stuff people dont care anymore.

What old school principles would those be?

Every body has different standards of behavour.

Some of the guys that keep RomShare alive actually buy these arcade machines and rare consoles / computers ,just so they can be copied and preserved. Being able to play them is a bonus.

Now you think, these guys plough $$$ into this "Virtual Museum" then they dont want young thugs walking in and taking libertys.

Now this is a Public Museum.

Where you may go and request info & help on any game from any system covering the last 25 years.

The only rules being , basicly show respect to everyone dont ask for anything against the rules.

The rules are not an Encyclopedia, they are very straight and simple.

It is a very close comunity which will welcome any outsider as long they follow the simple rules.

It is Multinational meaning they will respect anyones opinion as long as they follow the simple rules.

Simple really :P

Go see for yourself

The only thing I need to ask is... WTF?

oh, Big-5 was squaresoft 74 under another nick and he was trying to make me say something bad threatening law enforcement investigation on me or something if I didn't quote myself of the things I said about him on this board or..bah, who cares. It's over with and he got what he wanted.

....anyways....yeah

The only thing I need to ask is... WTF?

oh, Big-5 was squaresoft 74 under another nick and he was trying to make me say something bad threatening law enforcement investigation on me or something if I didn't quote myself of the things I said about him on this board or..bah, who cares. It's over with and he got what he wanted.

....anyways....yeah

Ok, I think I get it now. :D

To be mistaken for Squaresoft74, You flatter me.

That is the kindest thing anyone has said to me all year.

Apart from the fact that I live in England and have never met Square face to face. :P

As you say , I got what I ( or was it Square ;) ) wanted.

Oh yes, law enforcement, hahahaha , you trully are a star.