Best KOF2k3 emulator

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it... fbaxxx for xbox.. wtf those pictures show an arcade machine not an Xbox...final burn alpha is pretty good but im backing to using winkawaks...

Edited by pyro

i dont get it... fbaxxx for xbox.. wtf those pictures show an arcade machine not an Xbox...final burn alpha is pretty good but im backing to using winkawaks...

Ity's because the Neo-Geo is an arcade machine and FBA/whatever tries to emulate it to the fullest.

i have the feeling the decryption of P ROMs for this game will be like Garou scenario. Encryption can be defeated but the bankswitching that NRX/Kawaks with loaders cant handle so far will still be there.

It's a custom built cab, if you look closely you can see a black box, that's the XBOX.

Mame and Final Burn Alpha..

oh yeah

Well cuz I am pretty bored. CONGRATULATIONS on you 1000th post.

Just in case you haven't reached it, I just thought you'd get there b4 you read this.

Thank you :)

Edited by James

kawaks dev gets my vote since it can run the proper kof2003; dunno if theres a mame driver for that rom but it gets second place and fba in third.

as for fba-xxx, its nice but unfortunatly based on an older fba then the current one for pc (which i hope gets an update soon :) ) and theres still some picky roms that won't run in fba-xxx since it being an older version (neopong's, some homebrew roms, and samsho5/samsh5nd based on dev).

Edited by Prican25

I use kawaks because of the 2xsai  :)  (mame32 with direct3d enabled and 2xsai is not bad either.)

it's better with d3d enabled with scale 2x at 640x400 resolution

goo..on, try it, you'll love it :D