G G I New Color mode and "new" character

huh??? Eddie and Faust? Top tier????

Unbelievable :lol:

Yeah, you heard right: Eddie and Faust are top tier. Eddie can get free damage after a knockdown with his unblockables, and Faust just has excellent normals, range, and crazy mix-ups using his glitch.

If you're curious just watch some Japanese match vids. (These are #Reload; also, just add "h" to the front.) ttp://ppph.org/~lolilerbutai/

Sol is more upper mid tier, and Bridget is definitely not top.

Over the last few Japanese matches that I've seen, Bridget is either VERY low top, or high up on high tier.

He's getting more and more attention since people have started abusing his range, and Me and My Killing Machine (<3).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, just play the game...Let's leave the potential gameplay pits at the doorstep. If you enjoy the game, why do you need to know about infinite dust loops and all that? If one wants to get too technical, one can just go about whoring in VF.

Edited by Agozer

Well yeah :\

I'll stop going technical, but i'll end it with this. Sol is top, just last :lol:

and www.a-cho.com has some vids at the bottom of the page, updated...i have no idea how many times it's updated, but I got a few SSZS vids from there.

Strange, because Sammy even released one when GGXX came out :S

Tops would be like what we said (and Sol). The amount of times Sol is used in the U.S. are horrid.

Chipp = Fast character in the game and a whore for the most (and some very very useless) moves in the game :S Good thing he's toned down in #reload. Anyways, anyone can be good with Chipp, he has a big ass move list and their all easy to use.

Edited by K`dash

At this point in time I must say that Justice's and Dizzy's Gamma Ray still leave's me in awe, no matter how many times I've seen it. Both have tiny movelists, but they rack up the damage with Tension Moves. :ph34r:

The ranking system of characters in game.

Godly(*coughmvc2cough*), Top, Middle, Low teirs.

No by storyline, but by gameplay. Example: Duo Lon (just had to use him), Inifinties(236p->6k->241p, then repeat), high priority moves = pretty much broken, understandable on why so many players use him, I would rank him Godly because of his infinity(You in cornor = screwed).

In GGXX, Dust Loops are different, their not infinities.

Edited by K`dash

someone please expalin the tier system to me!!

seriously, I hear all this top tier crap and I don't know wtf it means. Explain

It's for losers to feel special about themselves because they know all the inner details and nuances of a game instead of just playing it to beat the crap out of your opponent.

But from basic thinking skills I have deduced that higher tier characters are better than lower tier characters.