nebula040404

alright guys i found it... go to www.google.com and then go to main.. then emulators wip then download nebula 2.24 special (chinese) and mind it chinese only.. and itll be the 040404 hacked... and it has kof2k3 in its load list...good luck making it run

alright guys i found it... go to www.google.com and then go to main.. then emulators wip then download nebula 2.24 special (chinese) and mind it chinese only.. and itll be the 040404 hacked... and it has kof2k3 in its load list...good luck making it run

Oh there is a Beta english version as well.

Edited by Agozer

See? Just like I told you. I got all of the newer Snk roms to work with it, but i had to download different sets from all over the place hehe.

Tho i prefer to use winkawaks for the roms now, better graphic capabilitys and all.....

Edited by Agozer

wowowowow... hold up...permethium... all the roms are working with it expect for kof2k3 watsup with that... whenever i rescan for roms it says i only have kof2k3 bootleg fixed and when i run it only a black screen appears and nothing else... which rom does it play. 2003b, mame which one?

yeah, the strange thing about that is: it shows that the rom is available and in "working" order but i get the same error. i thought it was the rom that was just bad from the download. maybe the rom needs a special hacked replacent in some of the files?

no... i think its the nebula.. as we all know that it is only a beta version.. lets wait for the next nebula to come out and hopefully it will have the video crap it needs to play the game

EDIT: well actually maybe u are right.. but we dont know the truth.. all i know is till someone makes it work or someone who has it working tells us how to make it work.. we are screwed

Edited by pyro

:lol: I hate to put it this way but you guys got....

owned13.jpg

why? for simple reasons....

1)you can make just about any game appear on the nebula list as "working" as long as you edit the dat files. In this case, they put it in all the data information for kof2003bf or whatever, which means the cartridge number, the crc's for each rom file, etc, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you can play the game :D

2)premethium, you didn't have to download different rom sets, you could've easily opened up the kof2002 or whatever dat file, change some crc's and it would've supported your set

3)if you wanted kof2003 to work on nebula period you'd need to put in the new banking in the source code but there's no way anyone can do that because nebula is closed source but it is open driver.

...I don't think a loader or hacking would've done much of a job either, so in this case, you'll have to wait ultil 2007 or 2008 to play kof2003 on nebula.(yeah, I know El Semi has a 1 year rule, but he's not even following that cause if he was kof2002, etc, etc would be supported) Unless maybe the developer version is leaked some how, but I doubt it'll happen.

unless El Semi turns it into an open source project, you guys are gonna wait a long long time

Edited by Weirdanzeige

dude i agree with what u said above.. but point number 1.. is totally wrong... we know about the dat file load list name thinger... but this is diferent.. u have to install it and see it for urself... once u see it even ull b thinking it might work