Capcom Fighting Jam = Pointless

There need to be more monks in fighting games. The only one I can think off of the top of my head is Lee in The Last Blade. Monks kick ass. And please no Tony Shaloub jokes here.  :)

Lee is the pinnacle of ass-kicking monks. Sure, there were others before him, but no other has made such an impact.

Not to mention he looks like Jet Li in Once Upon A Time in China.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There need to be more monks in fighting games. The only one I can think off of the top of my head is Lee in The Last Blade. Monks kick ass. And please no Tony Shaloub jokes here.  ;)

Lee is the pinnacle of ass-kicking monks. Sure, there were others before him, but no other has made such an impact.

Too much like Jet Li. :) Anyways, Lee is my most used character in Last Blade...He just gives out cool vibes. Oh why couldn't he be in any of the crossover games?

There need to be more monks in fighting games. The only one I can think off of the top of my head is Lee in The Last Blade. Monks kick ass. And please no Tony Shaloub jokes here.  ;)

Too much like Jet Li. :) Anyways, Lee is my most used character in Last Blade...He just gives out cool vibes. Oh why couldn't he be in any of the crossover games?

Because all crossover games developers choose stupid characters to put in instead of cool ones.

Yeah! thats why i liked him from the start. he looks EXACTLY like Jet li.

-offtopic- call me crazy but i like once upon a time in china. (watched all of them :) )

You really need to see more of his movies....Sure, most of the recent ones are crappy, but what would I care....Really, the man's poetry in motion at the best times.

Yeah. that guy moves like the wind and very gracefully aswell. Thats what years of training and living without technology does to you :)

Edited by Permethium

Holy hell man, triple posting is evil

I've only seen the first movie.

errr...sorry bout that :) i Dunno what happened. (not intentional)

well anyways, once upon a time in china3 and 4 were my favourites ;)