Capcom Fighting Jam = Pointless

I'm not a huge fan of Jet Li but I like Once Upon a Time In China. I think I'm liking him more...I definitely need to see Hero.

You really need to see more of his movies....Sure, most of the recent ones are crappy, but what would I care....Really, the man's poetry in motion at the best times.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit your last 2 posts and remove most wording, Edit button is your friend.

And I've only seen the first 2 of OUATIC.

I'm not a huge fan of Jet Li but I like Once Upon a Time In China. I think I'm liking him more...I definitely need to see Hero.

You really need to see more of his movies....Sure, most of the recent ones are crappy, but what would I care....Really, the man's poetry in motion at the best times.

Yeah, his new movies with DMX and those ones with crappy rap soundtracks suck. And we can all lay off Permethium for his triple post now...one person mentioning it is enough. :)

Yeah, his new movies with DMX and those ones with crappy rap soundtracks suck. And we can all lay off Permethium for his triple post now...one person mentioning it is enough. :)

Yeah, crappy rap tunes indeed...I like the oriental music in his older movies. Just watch Black Mask 1 & 2, The Enforcer and Meltdown For Great Justice. ;)

EDIT: Proper edit.

Edited by Agozer

The Enforcer is badass. rofl, I love the Cheesey dub for Black Mask 1. It's friking funny.

it wasn't all that bad. (except for the Sound track offcourse)

but i like his older movies more.

it wasn't all that bad. (except for the Sound track offcourse)

but i like his older movies more.

I like all his movies...Just for the fact that I start to roflmao the minute Jet starts to beat some black gangsta ass. They're so tough in the beginning but start ot beg for mercy once a few of Jet's kicks connect.

Can anyone say hijack?

Edited by Agozer

Hijack.

Too c00kies 4 j00 with teh whipped crem!1 LOL

*Attempts to find balance betwen Capcom Fighting Jam and Jet Li*

Uhh, can't do it. Capcom needs to improve, a lot. Jet Li needs to kick more ass.