Capcom Fighting Jam = Pointless

Well if you are the kind loser that wants to win every single match without mixing up the attacks or character choice, then I don't have time to play you.

I'm not accusing anyone here, I'm just saying I hate people who stick to one or two characters or moves. Like tits who play VF or Tekken using 3 moves to try and win. If you win with Cable you ARE a loser.

Showing off is always better than winning 100% of the time. Someone actually accused me of being a crap SF player because I lost half of the matches with Gen against Gouki. Coming very close to winning with Gen or R.Mika is always better than winning with Ryu or Ken.

I hope you all agree. If not, you suck.  :D

I do agree. Mixing things is the way to go, but what's the point of trying to win with style if the other one uses 3 attacks constantly? I'd rather play against people that understand the gameplay and how to play stylishly.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are the kind loser that wants to win every single match without mixing up the attacks or character choice, then I don't have time to play you.

I'm not accusing anyone here, I'm just saying I hate people who stick to one or two characters or moves. Like tits who play VF or Tekken using 3 moves to try and win. If you win with Cable you ARE a loser.

Showing off is always better than winning 100% of the time. Someone actually accused me of being a crap SF player because I lost half of the matches with Gen against Gouki. Coming very close to winning with Gen or R.Mika is always better than winning with Ryu or Ken.

I hope you all agree. If not, you suck.  :D

I do agree with you...to a certain point. Losing is still losing. :lol:

But yeah, you're pretty much correct.

I pretty much agree as well. At least in competetion play theres a bit of varity when Wong is using them.

People should acknowledge good players even if they do lose a few matches. Especially if they use "weird" characters like Gen, Lei Oolong, Shun-Di etc.

I recently had 6 Gen v Gouki/Ryu/Ken matches, won 2, came close all other times and slaughtered him on a few rounds.

After the "slaughter round", I typed "You got a lot to learn before you beat me, try again kiddo!" (a Street Fighter 1 reference) and then he kicked off an argument saying "I beat you like 20 times dude!!!".

I also was winning with Zangief, Mika, Cody etc. My argument was that I was complaining about him sticking only with Gouki and not thinking I was good with some of the things I was doing.

Finally I chose Ken and absolutely WIPED THE FLOOR with him without losing ANY rounds. He was still using Gouki by the way. Then he comes back with "You're are only hamering me cos' you're Ken"

EXACTLY!!!

Then he kicked me out of the game. Oh Dear... :D

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

EXACTLY!!!

Then he kicked me out of the game. Oh Dear...  :D

See? See? That's what you get for picking a charcter designed for raving Street Fighter fanboys. :lol:

Actually, It's been proven that those characters own the whole game. Storm can do it on her own without the use of any assasstance. Her moves and all, from damage to priority it shows that these characters rule the whole game.

Yes, Storm is that good. Everyone I mean everyone that I have seen playing MvC2 uses Storm. And more than half also use Magneto.

That game is the embodiment of imbalance but its still hella fun.

i think mvc2 was one hell of a marketing idea, bc the concept of 3on3 tag team, and consecutive supers, and 40plus characters to choose from was jus inovative at the time...so the hecticness of the game wasnt noticed till later on...but i agree, very unbalanced but pretty fun to some extent...